Sour cream pound cake with lemon curd and fresh mixed berries
1. Place baking paper in the loaf form. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees. Mix flour, baking powder, salt and vanilla in a bowl for the cake. Put aside for later.
2. Mix butter and sugar with the mixer for 5 minutes until frothy and the mixture is light and fluffy. Mix in the eggs one by one.
3. Add the flour mixture and work into a homogeneous mass. Then mix the dough with sour cream. Pour into the loaf form and bake on the middle rack at 180 degrees.
4. Test with toothpick after 50 minutes to see whether the cake is baked through. Remove the cake from the form and let cool.
5. Cut 1.5 cm slices of cake for each person. Remove the brown edge. Cut the cake into bite-size pieces and distribute among the dessert glasses. Add the berries. Serve with lemon curd.