Half lobster with grilled Thai mangoes, Asian mayonnaise, avocado and Tahiti vanilla
1. Cut the lobster meat in half lengthwise, season with salt and add peanut oil and the aromatics. Then brush vegetable oil on the grill and grill the lobster at 140°C- 160°C using indirect heat and closed cover for 3-5 minutes. Season the lobster with pepper shortly before serving and cut in tranches.
2. Mix all the ingredients together and season with chilli and salt to make the vinaigrette
3. Halve the mango on the broad side along the core. Thoroughly mix juice and gratings from lime zest with the cane sugar and brush on the mango halves.
4. Then brush the grill with vegetable oil, place the halved mangoes on the grate with the cut side down and grill indirectly at 180°-200°C for 3-4 minutes with a closed cover.
5. Halve the young leeks lengthwise and slice in rings. Then cut the mango into rhomboids in the skin. Remove with a spoon. Combine the mango, leeks, half of the vinaigrette together and season with salt and chilli.
6. Halve the avocados lengthwise and remove the core. Then brush lemon juice on the surface.
7. Then brush vegetable oil on the grill and grill the avocado halves directly for 4-5 minutes with the cut side down. Afterwards use a spoon to remove from skin and cut into pieces.
8. Peel and finely grate ginger for the mayonnaise. Peel and finely chop the garlic clove and shallot. Halve the chilli lengthwise, remove the core and finely dice.
9. Place the egg yolks, lemon juice and zest and mustard in a mixing bowl. Add the oil and mix using a hand-held blender. Add ginger, garlic and soy sauce, season with salt and freshly ground chilli. Then add coriander.
10. For serving, apply the mayonnaise in circles on the plates and place the lobster on top. Distribute mango, avocado, herbs and curly endive around lobster. Complete the salad with the remaining vinaigrette.