- Squaro Infinity shower trays can be made to measure for a perfect fit
- Square shower trays provide scope for flexible positioning in the bathroom
- Flush-fitted shower trays for an open atmosphere
- Shower tray is installed on top of the bathroom tiles
- Shower tray installed on a plinth
- Bespoke shower trays thanks to millimetre-precise cutting
Squaro Infinity – The customised shower tray
Villeroy & Boch’s Squaro Infinity is a bespoke shower tray available in different (special) sizes and offering the option of precise trimming to individual dimensions on site or in the factory. An ideal solution for complex layouts - including corners, columns or projections. Squaro Infinity shower trays open up maximum flexibility for bathroom design, including in relation to colour and shape.
- Squaro Infinity shower trays feature an ultra-flat, rimless design (40 mm rim)
- The colour-coordinated water outlet is integrated flush in the floor of the shower
- Squaro Infinity Quaryl® shower trays are durable and easy to clean
- Excellent anti-slip properties
Square shower trays - The perfect solution for every layout scenario
The classic square shower tray coordinates harmoniously in bathrooms of all sizes, large or small. Its practical shape provides scope for flexible positioning - from corner installation to against a side wall. Another advantage of a square shower tray is the option of rotating the tray to locate the water outlet in the most convenient position.
- Their compact design makes square shower trays an ideal choice for bathrooms of all sizes, large or small
- Classic shower tray style, available in different standard and custom sizes
- Flexible shower tray installation options to accommodate individual bathroom requirements
- Choice of installation methods: surface-mounted, on a base or flush-fitting
Shower tray installation type - flush-fitting
Flush-fitted shower trays are installed level with the bathroom floor, creating a harmonious, modern and spacious effect even in small bathrooms. Besides being a design highlight, a floor-level shower also offers practical benefits: it allows easier entry, while larger shower tray models provide improved accessibility, making them suitable for all life situations.
- Rimless look with seamless transition from shower tray to bathroom floor
- Very easy care
- The flush shower tray design makes showers safe and accessible
- Flush fitted integration in the bathroom floor creates an open effect
Shower tray installation type - surface-mounted
Surface-mounted shower trays have a rim of 2-4 cm and can be installed easily even in bathrooms with low floor depths. The low rim ensures no distraction from the open feeling in the room, while clearly differentiating the shower area from the rest of the bathroom. The shower tray is not quite flush-fitting, but its very flat design allows safer and more comfortable entry.
- Flat shower tray with a rim of 2-4 cm
- Allows comfortable, safe entry and exit from the shower
- Surface-mounted shower trays need only a small foundation
- Suitable for installation in bathrooms with a low floor depth
Shower tray installation type - on a base
Shower trays on a pedestal or plinth are suitable for any bathroom and are available in a very wide range of models. Pedestal shower trays are ideal for bathrooms with a low floor depth as the water outlet can be located directly in the base of the shower tray. The pedestal blends harmoniously with the overall effect of the bathroom and opens up options for individual design - find your favourite model.
- Suitable for thin floors
- The water outlet for the shower is concealed inside the pedestal
- Individual design options for the base, e.g. with coordinating tiles
- Shower tray sits higher, requiring more defined entry and exit
A shower tray that can be cut to size - a customised solution for your bathroom.
Villeroy & Boch also offers solutions for unusual bathroom layouts including corners, columns or projections: thanks to the customisable shower trays in the Squaro Infinity and Subway Infinity series. These models are also available in special sizes and can be made to measure with millimetre precision in the factory or on site. A custom made shower tray opens up maximum freedom for your bathroom design.
- Shower tray can be cut with millimetre precision to accommodate individual bathroom designs
- Shower tray can be cut to size in the factory or on site
- Bespoke shower trays are available in numerous special sizes
- Open up flexibility for bathroom design
Quaryl® - Nature perfected.
Quaryl® is an innovative material from Villeroy & Boch, consisting of quartz and acrylic, that opens up almost limitless design scope - whether creative shapes or linear effects. Our Quaryl® whirlpool tubs, shower trays and baths are completely stable and resistant to impacts and scratches. The non-porous, easy-clean, anti-slip surface also feels gentle against the skin - a perfect choice for your spa bathroom.
- Quaryl® is resistant to impacts, shocks and scratches as well as having a sound-absorbing effect
- Quaryl® allows the creation of non-porous, easy-care surfaces that are resistant to accumulation of deposits
- Skin-friendly material with heat-insulating properties
- Quaryl® has excellent anti-slip properties (TÜV-LGA tested)
Coloured shower trays - for more individuality in the bathroom
White is a classic colour for bathroom sanitary fittings. However, for all those in search of a different look or very harmonious bathroom design, Villeroy & Boch offers a variety of colour shower trays. Depending on the model, these shower trays are available in a selection of matt or gloss colours and patterns - perfect for creating highlights and adding and a stylish individual note to the bathroom!
- Available in various gloss and matt colours
- Coloured shower trays can be coordinated with the tiles to create a harmonious look in the bathroom
- Create highlights in your bathroom with patterned shower trays
- Colour shower trays open up scope for individual bathroom design
MEPA Aquaproof - stable. Flexible. Waterproof.
Certain technical rules and building requirements need to be observed in relation to shower tray seals. To provide you with everything you need for professional sealing of your flush-fitted or corner shower, Villeroy & Boch has partnered with the company MEPA to develop two MEPA Aquaproof shower seal sets that meet all relevant standards.
- Suitable for sealing corner showers and flush-fitted shower trays
- In combination with Villeroy & Boch shower trays, MEPA Aquaproof sets impress in tests
- The sets include sound-absorbing strips and tile insulating strips
- When installed correctly, the MEPA Aquaproof set meets all relevant standards for shower seals
|Product designation||Shower tray|
standard models for all installation types. Technical information:: Drainage capacity: 48 l/min, The installation height of the shower tray can be reduced by 30 mm if the Viega outlet fitting art. no. 634 100 is used. Please note: this outlet fitting does not conform to EN 274., All shower trays are classified as anti-slip class C (in accordance with DIN51097), These shower trays are not cut and can be used for all types of installation (recessed in the floor, on the floor, on a base)., Quaryl shower trays can be cut to size on site according to the installation instructions; detailed video at pro.villeroy-boch.com/squaroinfinity or QR code on this page.. Outlet cover in matching matt colour with chrome-plated strip.. Not included in scope of delivery:: All shower trays are supplied without support/base.. Diameter: 90 mm